|History||Virtual Tour||Event Use||Film Location||Contact Us|
Victorian Flats are now being leased at the Pinney House.
For information and floor plans, download PDF
The Cultural Historic Landmark Pinney House was built as a 30-room hotel in 1887. It is one of the last remaining examples of the carriage trade hotels, serving those coming from the East to buy land during the land boom of Los Angeles in 1885-1888. Famed San Francisco Victorian architects, the Newsom Brothers designed the modest Queen Anne structure.
Judy and Greg Asbury bought the house in 2003. Since that time, they have dedicated their resources to refurbishing the house, keeping close to the spirit of a Victorian hotel. Today, the 10,000 sq ft “house” has six large Victorian bedroom and bath suites, a garden suite, a conservatory, a library, a parlor, a sitting room, a, sitting room/office, a formal dining room, farmhouse kitchen and a loft-like attic penthouse.
View Larger Map